Asst Prof. Sramana Mukherjee
Asst Prof. Sramana Mukherjee is currently working as an Assistant Professor in Techno Main Salt Lake, Department of Computer Science, Salt Lake, Kolkata, West Bengal, India. She has a keen interest in Data Science research and has published a research paper on Data mining, participated in conferences, seminars and FDP’s. She has more than 4 years of teaching experience and her area of interest are data mining, deep learning, analysis of algorithms.
- Participated in National Conference held by IEEE CALCON 2014.
- Attended six days workshop on Machine Learning and its Applications from Centre of Excellence in Systems Biology and Bio-Medical Engineering, University of Calcutta.
- Rewarded as the “Top Performing Mentor JUL-DEC 2017’ from NPTELOnline course IIT Madras.
- Participated in the Workshop on ‘Time Series Analysis (WTSA19)’ held at Technology Campus, University of Calcutta (May’19).
5. Selected for ‘ISI-Intel Workshop on Deep Learning using Intel AI Platform’ on 25th September 2019.